* Challenging Work Assignments – our goal is to provide each employee with meaningful and challenging work assignments. This is engrained in our Mission Statement “to develop a Team of Professionals …. that results in a personal sense of satisfaction.” People do not want just a job – people want to put forth effort to make a difference and to be self-fulfilled.
* Project Management Training – offered to employees having an interest in project management, allowing them to obtain initial instruction on managing
projects and learning the Patrick project management
* Young Professionals Group – formed and governed
by Patrick’s young professionals, this group plans and
attends monthly functions ranging from project site
visits to social functions.
* Patrick Presentation Series – regular presentations
by Patrick staff on projects and other relevant topics.
This series provides a format for employees to present
information on their projects as well as encourages
them to improve their presentation skills.
* Professional Organizations – Patrick supports
employee participation in professional organizations,
including AREMA, ASCE, DBIA, and NSPE. We believe that active employees will
help advance the profession and Patrick’s stature.